Beauty and Health Uses
- Helps facilitate digestion
- Treats Gastro diseases
- Acts as a remedy for cough and cold
- Restrains cancerous activities in the body
- Boosts metabolism in the body
- Improves skin condition
- Promotes weight loss
- Improves dental health
- Acts as an anti-depressant
- Regulates blood pressure
- Cures Vitiligo
- Protects from Premature aging
- Prevents skin cancer
- Removes toxins from skin
- Treats dandruff
- Revitalizes hair
- For allergy and cough- crush 2-3 black peppers, add cumin seeds and some salt and keep the mixture in your mouth for 5-10 minutes. You’ll feel the relief in no time.
- While suffering from fever- mix some sugar in water and take 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder with it. Do this 3-4 times a day.
- To treat runny nose- add 1/2 a teaspoon of black pepper powder in a glass of milk and bring it to boil. Drink every day at bedtime till you find relief.
- To treat dry cough- freshly grind 2-3 black pepper seeds, add ghee, and some crystalline sugar in equal quantity to form a mixture. This should be taken 2-3 times a day.
- To improve dental health- massage black pepper powder to teeth regularly. This will help provide relief from toothache and regular massage may help you stay clean of dental problems.
- To treat nasal blockage- mix black pepper powder with the powders of cardamom, cumin seeds and cinnamon in equal amounts. Sniff the mixed powders 3-4 times a day.
- Helps in skin ailments- for both pimple and boils take black pepper powder and add ghee. Apply the mixture on pimples and boils.
- To improve eyesight – regular consumption of black pepper powder with honey serves as a boon for eyesight.
- To treat dandruff issues- mix 1tsp of black pepper powder in a bowl of curd. Apply it on your scalp for 30 minutes and wash your hair without using shampoo.
- To revitalize hair- mix a tablespoon of ground black pepper and lemon seeds. Apply on scalp and leave for 15 minutes. Then rinse with cold water.