Beauty and Health Uses
- Helps reduce acne
- Reduces migraine pain
- Helps cleanse your body
- To overcome urinary infections
- Assists in reducing weight
- Helps increase metabolism rate
- Treats symptoms of common cold
- Treats arthritis
- Cures chest pain
- Cures headaches
- Provides relief from stomach irritation
- Helps tone your skin
- To tone your skin- boil 2tsp of ginger powder in 4 cups of water. Keep boiling till the water becomes half of what you had poured. Strain and let it cool. Add a few drops of lavender oil, mix them well and store in a glass jar to refrigerate. Apply with cotton on your face.
- To cure stomach irritation- consume sugar cane juice with ginger powder every day in the morning.
- To provide relief from chest pain- mix ginger powder and sugar in coconut water and drink.
- To soothe arthritis- add 2-3tbsp of ginger powder in water, bring it to boil and drink.
- To treat common cold- make a paste of ginger powder by adding clove and salt in it, consume it twice a day.
- To help lose weight- add ½ a teaspoon of ginger powder in a cup of hot water, mix it and drink this tea every day.
- To overcome urinary infections- consume ginger powder in milk every day.
- To cleanse your body- take a ginger bath to cleanse your body. Add 1tbsp of ginger powder with equal amount of baking soda in your bath.
- To treat migraine- drink 2tbsp of ginger powder in a glass of water before your migraine pain starts.
- To kill acne causing bacteria- mix dry milk and ginger powder to form a paste. Apply on face for 15-20 minutes, wash and apply a moisturizer. Use the paste once a week.