Beauty and Health Uses
- Helps moisturize your skin
- Lightens skin complexion
- Eliminates pimples and blackheads
- Helps tackle skin diseases like eczema
- To help achieve thick, long hair
- Brings shine to your hair
- Helps eradicate lice from hair
- Combats with dandruff
- Reduces split ends
- Includes natural anti-venom properties
- Helps cure drug and tobacco addiction
- Relieves bouts of migraine
- Cures excess salivation
- Inhibits the growth of tumor cells
- Provides relief from hysteria and epilepsy
- Helps cure joint pains
- For healthy, silky, hair- mix 3tsp of soap nut powder in some water to form a paste, add lemon juice and 2tsp yogurt, blend them well and apply on your scalp and all over your hair.
- Homemade shampoo- boil 6 cups of water with soap nut powder and simmer for 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat and leave it overnight. Use it as a shampoo the next day.
- To bring shine to your hair- mix 3tbsp soap nut powder in some water to form a paste. Add 1tbsp lemon juice, and 2tbsp yogurt, blend well and apply on your scalp. Let it dry and wash it off with water.
- To provide healthy skin- mix soap nut powder and chick pea in water to form a paste. Use it instead of soaps and face wash.