Beauty and Health Uses
- Rejuvenates skin and prevents from aging
- Improves digestive health
- Helps treat diabetes
- Improves hearth health
- Boosts energy and metabolism
- Helps maintain bone strength
- Helps build muscle and lose weight
- Fights breast and cervical cancer
- Improves dental health
- To lose weight- add 2tbsp of tukh malanga in a glass of water, stir well and allow a few minutes for it to settle. Drink before they become swollen.
- To exfoliate your skin- mix ½ cup coconut oil, 2tbsp chia seeds, and 1tbsp lemon juice to make tukh Malanga exfoliating scrub. Dab your face with warm water and apply the mixture then remove the scrub with a wet washcloth and rinse your face with cool water.
- To treat diabetes- add tuhk malnga seeds in your daily intake of food, or water or juice. Consume 37g of chia seeds daily for 12 weeks.
- Add 1/3 cup of tukh Malanga seeds to 2 cups of water, whisk well and leave it for 5-10 minutes. Whisk it again and refrigerate for another 15 minutes until it turns into a gel. Add 3tbsp of lemon juice into the gel and apply it to your and leave it for 10 minutes before washing it off.
- To treat facial redness and scars- mix 1tbsp of chia seeds with 3tbsp water for 10 minutes to make gel. Add a few drop of lavender oil and apply the gel on affected areas for a few minutes then rinse it with cool water.