Beauty and Health Uses
- Rejuvenates skin and prevents from aging
- Improves digestive health
- Helps treat diabetes
- Improves hearth health
- Boosts energy and metabolism
- Helps maintain bone strength
- Helps build muscle and lose weight
- Fights breast and cervical cancer
- Improves dental health
- To lose weight- add 2tbsp of chia seeds in a glass of water, stir well and allow a few minutes for it to settle. Drink before they become swollen.
- To exfoliate your skin- mix ½ cup coconut oil, 2tbsp chia seeds, and 1tbsp lemon juice to make chia exfoliating scrub. Dab your face with warm water and apply the mixture then remove the scrub with a wet washcloth and rinse your face with cool water.
- To treat diabetes- add chia seeds in your daily intake of food, or water or juice. Consume 37g of chia seeds daily for 12 weeks.
- Add 1/3 cup of chia seeds to 2 cups of water, whisk well and leave it for 5-10 minutes. Whisk it again and refrigerate for another 15 minutes until it turns into a gel. Add 3tbsp of lemon juice into the gel and apply it to your and leave it for 10 minutes before washing it off.
- To treat facial redness and scars- mix 1tbsp of chia seeds with 3tbsp water for 10 minutes to make gel. Add a few drop of lavender oil and apply the gel on affected areas for a few minutes then rinse it with cool water.