Beauty and Health Uses
- Fights digestive ailments
- Combats respiratory infections
- Helps heal canker sores
- Helps protect your liver
- Assists in losing weight
- Promotes oral health
- Helps promote healthy immune system
- Eases menopausal symptoms
- Combats arthritis symptoms
- Helps overcome depression
- To fight digestive ailments- in a cup of hot water add a teaspoon of mulethi powder. Cover with a lid and steep for 10 minutes. Strain and drink 2-3 times a day for a week.
- To combat respiratory infections- mix half a teaspoon of mulethi powder in honey and consume twice for a few days, daily.
- To help protect liver- make mulethi powder tea using half a teaspoon of mulethi powder in a cup of hot water. Cover with a lid, steep for 10 minutes and strain it before drinking. Drink this tea once, daily for a week.
- To promote oral health- brush your teeth with mulethi powder or use it as a mouthwash.