Beauty and Health Uses
- Cures sore throat and cold
- Maintains cholesterol level
- Cures diabetes
- Purifies blood
- Dissolves kidney stones
- Enhances appetite
- Cleanses your skin and makes it smooth
- Reduces acne and other skin problems
- Makes your skin fairer
- Heals pimples and acne
- Helps strengthen your hair
- Reduces hair loss and dandruff
- Serves as a hair color enhancer
- To cure sore throat and cold- mix 2tsp gooseberry powder with 2tsp honey, consume it 3-4 times a day.
- To help maintain cholesterol- before going to sleep consume 500mg of gooseberry powder with a glass of water.
- To cure diabetes- mix 2-3tsp of gooseberry powder in a glass of water and consume it daily.
- To help purify blood- gooseberry powder when taken with honey helps purify your blood.
- To help dissolve kidney stones- gooseberry powder when taken with radish helps dissolve kidney stones.
- To enhance your appetite- take gooseberry powder with honey and butter before every meal.
- Gooseberry scrub- mix gooseberry powder with a teaspoon of tamarind paste and apply on face. Scrub your face in circular motion after leaving it on for 10 minutes. Then rinse it off with warm water.
- Facial mask- mix honey, yogurt, and gooseberry powder to form a paste. Apply on your skin for 20 minutes and wash with warm water.
- Face pack to reduce acne- boil tea leaves in water. After it cools down, strain and add gooseberry powder to make a paste. Add a teaspoon of honey and apply it on face, wait till it dries then wash it off with warm water.
- For fairer skin- mash papaya and add gooseberry powder to make a paste. Mix a teaspoon of honey and leave the pack on your face for 15 minutes before washing.
- To help strengthen hair- mix yogurt, honey, water and gooseberry powder. Apply evenly on your scalp and hair strands. Leave it for 30 minutes before rinsing it off.
- To reduce dandruff and hair loss- mix gooseberry powder with shikakai powder and curd. Apply this paste on your scalp and leave it for 30 minutes before washing it off.