Beauty and Health Uses
- Improves digestion
- Stabilizes blood pressure
- Assists in losing weight
- Cures ailments such as herpes, irritation from insect bites, and rheumatic pain
- Helps eliminate stomach worms and control vomiting
- Cures sinus problems
- Helps cure asthma, bronchitis, and other nose and ear problems
- Provides relief in arthritis pain
- Helps whiten your teeth
- Helps sooth sore muscles
- Helps overcome muscle cramps
- Improves the immune system
- Provides a youthful glowing skin
- Helps cleanse your skin
- Removes yellowness under nails
- Adds volume to your hair
- To eliminate stomach worms and control vomiting- consume Himalayan rock salt along with lemon juice.
- To relieve from throat pain, cough, and tonsils- gargle with warm water adding Himalayan rock salt.
- For patients suffering from asthma, bronchitis- dissolve Himalayan rock salt in hot water and use as facial steam.
- To provide relief for arthritis pain- prepare brine with a glass of spring water and Himalayan rock salt.
- To soothe sore muscles and lower blood pressure- have a soothing bath mixing Himalayan rock salt in the water.
- To help overcome muscle cramp- mix a teaspoon of Himalayan rock salt in water and sip it.
- To rejuvenate your skin- massage your skin with the Himalayan salt. It will make it firm and look young.
- To help cleanse your skin- mix a tablespoon of Himalayan rock salt in your face wash, apply on face, massage and wash.
- To help remove dead skin cells and muck from your hair- mix the Himalayan rock salt in your shampoo, wash your hair with it and rinse with cold water.
- To help add volume to your hair- mix Himalayan rock salt and your conditioner in equal amounts, apply on your hair and wash after 20-30 minutes.