Beauty and Health Uses
- To create perfect waves in your hair- make a hair spray at home using an 8oz spray bottle of warm water, dissolving a teaspoon of sea salt in it, ½ a teaspoon of liquid coconut oil and some hair gel. Shake the bottle and spray.
- To treat dandruff- crush the sea salt and apply on your scalp before wetting hair.
- To tone your skin- add a teaspoon of sea salt in a bottle of tepid water and spray on your face, avoiding your eyes of course.
- To open pores before exfoliating your skin- boil a pan of water with 1/3 cup of sea salt. Pour it in a bowl and steam your face for 10 minutes.
- To use as a mouthwash- mix 1/2tsp baking soda, 1/2tsp sea salt in 4 ounce water and rinse your mouth with it.