Beauty and Health Uses
- Provides healthier skin, hair, and nails
- Helps lose weight
- Lowers cholesterol level
- Reduces the risk of breast cancer
- Improves digestive health
- Prevents from cardiovascular diseases
- Controls diabetes
- Fights inflammation
- Reduces hot flashes
- Promotes healthy bowel movements
- Increases the speed of healing skin
- Provides moisture to your skin
- Controls acne
- Reduces dandruff in hair
- Prevents hair breakage
- Prevents baldness in hair for males
- Helps reduce weight- simply sprinkle flaxseed powder in your everyday meal. It makes you feel satisfied and not crave for more.
- For hair growth- take 2 cups of water, add 1/4th cup of flaxseed powder, boil to make a gel out of it and use it on your scalp after it cools down.
- To prevent hair loss- eat 1tbsp of flaxseed powder with a glass of water, every day.
- To hydrate skin and prevent from pore getting infected- mix 1tbsp of flaxseed powder in 2tbsp of milk cream and apply it on your skin for 10 minutes and wash with warm water.
- For facial glow- mix 1tbsp of flaxseed powder with 1tbsp of besan and 1tsp turmeric powder. Add a tablespoon of rose water and apply it on face. Leave it for 10 minutes and wash it with cold water.
- For skin lightening- mix 1tbsp of flaxseed powder with 1tbsp yogurt, and apply it on face at night for 10 minutes.