Beauty and Health Uses
- Helps ease stress and relax the body
- Relieves constipation
- Eliminates toxins from the body
- Helps muscles and nerves function properly
- Treats toe nail fungus
- Helps exfoliate dead skin
- Helps bring volume to your hair
- Helps removes blackheads
- To help relieve stress and relax- take Epsom salt baths 3 times a week. In a warm bath add 2 cups of Epsom salt and let it soak for 10-15 minutes. Add ½ cup of olive oil or baby oil and refrain from using soap. Try to rest for 2 hours afterward.
- To remove splinters and calluses from feet- soak your feet in warm water with ½ cup of Epsom salt in it, for at least 20 minutes.
- To treat toe nail fungus- soak your feet three times a day in a wide bowl of hot water with a handful of Epsom salt in it.
- To exfoliate dead skin- in the bath mix a handful of Epsom salt with a tablespoon of olive oil, rub all over your wet skin and rinse thoroughly.
- To remove blackheads- in a half cup of boiling water add a teaspoon of Epsom salt and a few drop of iodine. Apply it on your blackheads with cotton.
- To bring volume to your hair- mix Epsom salt and deep conditioner in equal amounts and warm them in a pan. Apply it on your hair and leave it for 20 minutes before rinsing thoroughly.
There are no reviews yet.