Beauty and Health Uses
- Takes care of cardiovascular system
- Serves as an immunity booster
- Stops premature aging
- Sharpens the memory
- Helps form red blood cells
- Helps avoid vision loss
- Protects from cancer
- Treats inflammatory sore throats
- Helps overcome Anaemia
- Treats damaged and dry skin
- Reduces symptoms of ageing
- Helps avert hair loss
- To treat inflammatory sore throats- boil black currant juice to an extract with sugar, consume it till your throat heals
- To help avert hair loss- heat black currant oil a bit, apply on the scalp and gently massage into the roots.
- To help overcome Anemia- soak 8-10 black currants in water, overnight, eat them first thing in the morning approximately for 3-4 weeks. Remove the seeds before consumption.
- Preventing hair loss- regular intake of black currants prevents regular hair fall and promotes hair growth.
- To treat tired and dull skin revitalize- 3tbsp of black currant pulp, 2tsp honey, 2tbsp heavy cream, 2tsp grounded oatmeal, stir all the ingredients, apply it on face for 20 minutes till it dries. Gently massage in circular motion and then wash your face with lukewarm water.
- To treat skin problems- put 1tsp crushed black currant leaves in a teapot, add 2 cups boiling water. Let it brew for 4 hours. Strain using a nylon sifter into a decanter. Store it in a cool place, add a sliver of fresh lemon and drink half a cup 4 times a day.
Treats cardiac, kidney problems, improves immune system, prevents cancerous cells from growing- mix 1tsp of dried black currants with 250ml water, bring it to boil, switch the burner off and let it infuse for half an hour. Lastly, sweeten it with sugar or honey.