Beauty and Health Use
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels
- Controls cholesterol
- Helps in bowel movement
- Improves bone health
- For acquiring lustrous hair
- Helps regulate sebum production in skin
- Treatment for acne
- Lightens skin and reduces black heads
- Whitening skin
- To attain lustrous hair- consume Niacin and Procyanidin, the nutrients present in barley flour to make hair grow as well as prevent hair loss. Applying on hair is not advisable
- To regulate sebum production in skin- make a paste by mixing barley flour and lime juice. Apply it on skin and wait till it dries than rinse it with water. Apply on a regular basis for effective outcome.
- To reduce acne- mix barley flour with some milk to form a paste, apply it on face then wash off with water. Do this regularly.
- To treat blackheads and lightening skin tone- add 2-3tbsp of barley flour, ½ cup frozen cranberries, ¼ cup sugar and ¼ cup olive oil in a food processer. Process all the ingredients, dab your face with water and apply the mixture in circular motions. Wash it off after 30 seconds and dry pat your face to apply a moisturizer.
- To whiten skin- mix 1tbsp barley flour with 1tsp milk, 1 ½tbsp lime juice to form a paste. Wash your face and apply the paste avoiding eyes and lips, rinse it off with lukewarm water after 10 minutes.
There are no reviews yet.