Prevent hair loss
Take a cup of coconut oil and 1 table spoon of methi Dana in a Masan jar store the jar in cool place for 2 weeks. Strain and use oil for hair massage.
Cure acne and moisturize skin
Mix a teaspoon of Methi Dana powder with water to form a smooth paste and then add little honey to it. Apply it all over the face and keep it on for half an hour before rinsing it off.
Beauty and Health Uses
- Helps control diabetes
- Prevents from cardiovascular diseases
- Helps prevent cancer
- Alleviates menstrual cramps
- Improves breast milk production
- Improves digestion
- Reduces cholesterol levels
- Helps reduce arthritis pain
- Assists in losing weight
- Improves kidney function
- Helps protect the liver
- Prevents hair loss
- Reduces dandruff and gives shine to your hair
- Prevents premature graying hair
- Helps cure acne
- Moisturizes your skin
- Has anti-aging effects
- To help eliminate wrinkles and fine lines- soak a tablespoon of methi dana overnight. Blend the soaked methi dana with a tablespoon of yogurt, the next day. After the paste has been formed, apply it on your face and leave it on for 30 minutes. Rinse with cold water.
- To cure acne- soak 4tbsp of methi dana in water, overnight. Add the methi dana in 4 cups of water and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Strain and let the water cool down. Use cotton to dab the water on your face twice, daily.
- To help moisturize your skin- mix a teaspoon of methi dana with a tablespoon of water to from a smooth paste. Use cotton ball to apply it all over your face and keep it on for half an hour before rinsing it off.
- To help prevent hair loss- place a cup of coconut oil and a tablespoon of methi dana in a mason jar. Seal and store the jar in a cool place for approximately 3 weeks. Strain a dn use the oil for hair massage.
- To make your hair look shiny- soak 2tbsp of mehi dana (whole ground) in a cup of boiling water and leave them overnight. When the methi dana becomes greasy, grind to form a paste and apply it on your hair. Leave it on for half an hour before rinsing it off.