Beauty and Health Uses
- Reduces split ends
- Stimulates hair growth
- Prevents graying of hair
- Helps lose weight
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Maintains blood sugar level
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Prevents cancer
- Improves mental health
- Improves skin health
- Combat with the signs of aging
- Help treat acne
- Prevents osteoporosis, asthma, and arthritis
- To enhance natural hair color- in 2 cups of boiling water add a quarter cup of sunflower seeds. Strain and let it cool to use on your hair.
- To improve skin health- grind a cup of sunflower seeds, add water and a tablespoon of sunflower seed powder to make a thick paste. Rub the paste on your face and neck and rinse.
- To encourage hair growth- eat a handful of sunflower seeds to prevent hair loss and encourage hair growth.
- To reduce weight- consume 1 ounce of roasted sunflower seeds daily.
There are no reviews yet.