Beauty and Health Uses
- Helps prevent diseases
- Prevents free radical reactions
- Used in a form of therapies for body healing and detoxification
- Helps repair and forms cells
- Maintains blood pressure and prevents heart diseases
- Helps loosen up the fat
- Helps treat respiratory ailments
- Treats mental health issues like stress and depression
- Helps treat sexual health illnesses
- Helps combat diabetes
- Promotes healthy, radiant skin
- Provides naturally fairer skin
- Treats acne and blemishes
- Helps freshen up dull skin and removes dark circles
- Provides glowing complexion
- Helps tone your skin
- Helps improve face texture
- Cleanses and treats dry skin
- Helps heal wounds and removes scars
- Fights hair loss and promotes hair growth
- To maintain radiant skin- mix 2-3 strands of saffron, 1tsp sandalwood powder, and 2tsp milk to make a paste out of it. Wash your face and pat dry before applying the mask. Massage your skin in a circular motion and let it dry for 20 minutes before rinsing it off. Apply the mask once a week for maximum results.
- To gain fair skin- soak saffron strands in milk for 2 hours. Smear the same milk all over your face and neck and wash after a few minutes. Regular use of this remedy will make your skin naturally fair.
- To treat acne and blemishes- take 5-6 basil leaves with 10-12 strands of saffron, mix well to make a fine paste. Apply it on your face for 10-15 minutes. Wash it off with cold water.
- To treat dull skin and dark circles- keep 2-3 strands of saffron and a teaspoon of water overnight. You will notice the change in the water color i.e., yellow the next morning. Add a pinch of sugar, 2-3 drops of olive oil, and a teaspoon of milk in the saffron water. Dip a piece of bread and apply all over your face. Let it dry for 15 minutes before washing it off.
- To provide glowing skin- mix a few strands of saffron in honey. Apply the paste on your face and massage.
- To help tone your skin- dip a few strands of saffron in rose water and apply it on your face.
- To improve face texture- boil ½ cup of water for 10 minutes, add 5 strands of saffron and 4tbsp of milk powder in it. Apply it on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash your face with cold water.
- To fight hair loss issues- saffron mixed with milk and licorice can be applied on bald spots on head. It helps increase hair growth and reduces hair loss.
There are no reviews yet.