Beauty and Health Uses
- Reduces pimples and acne, also the marks they leave behind
- Helps de-tan your skin
- Removes wrinkles and laugh lines
- Treats dry, blistering skin
- Provides naturally fairer skin
- Helps cure prickly heat in summer
- To provide naturally fair skin- mix 1tbsp of sandalwood powder, 1tsp milk, and a pinch of turmeric powder to form a paste, use it thrice a week. Apply it on face, neck, shoulders, arms and legs then leave it on for half an hour till it dries and rinse with cold water.
- To de-tan your skin- mix 1tbsp sandalwood powder and 1tsp milk or honey to form a paste and apply well on the skin. Keep the mask on for a good half hour and wash it with cold water subsequently. Keep doing this thrice a week.
- To remove wrinkles and laugh lines- apply the sandalwood paste on face for 10 mins, on a regular basis. Rinse it off with cold water and you will be able to see the effects a week later.
- To treat dry, blistering skin- apply the sandalwood paste in the mornings for a good half hour, twice every week and rinse off with cold water.
- To reduce pimples and acne- make a face mask out of 1tbsp sandalwood powder and 1tsp milk, apply on face and neck and rinse it off with cold water after 20 mins. Dab your skin with cotton dipped in rose water after it is dry.